This group is composed of KCMN manufacturing company members who are looking to share ideas and best practices regarding workforce and human resource-related functions. The member group of manufacturers agrees to support each other’s efforts and participate by sharing their strategies and results.
The goals and benefits of the group:
- Learn about other’s best practices in human resources.
- Develop networking relationships with other company HR leaders in order to get suggestions, bounce off ideas, or share successes.
- Discuss HR challenges in your organization including, but not limited to: development of skilled workers, leadership development; creating new relationships within schools or other community resources.
- Access to our group’s Basecamp, where members share information, best practices and policies in a confidential members only project group.
Guidelines for the group:
- The group meets every other even-numbered month at a member company for about an hour and a half, usually from 7:30 – 9 AM on 3rd Wednesdays.
- The host or the group decides the meeting topic in advance, and group members come to the meeting with suggestions and information on the topic.
- Service providers may be invited to bring information to the discussion, but cannot be regular members of the group.
- Any new member must be approved by all members to avoid conflict of interest.
In addition to the regular KCMN monthly meetings, this group is an added benefit to KCMN members, as a way to help get more interaction between member companies, and for members to provide support for efforts to improve their workforce strategy.
Should this be of interest to you, or someone else in your company, please send their contact information to Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 816-304-7958