What our members say about us:
“As a privately held medium size manufacturing business, KCMN provides SOR a readily available network of other businesses to seek advice from, bounce ideas off of, share best practices, and develop lasting relationships with. Being a part of the network is like having a broad based consulting firm on retainer without having to write a big check each month!” – Bert Benton, SOR, Inc.
“KCMN provides “application” educational opportunities to our managers that aren’t normally covered by the technical societies they belong to.” – Mike Miller, Webco Manufacturing
“We belong to KCMN as it allows us the opportunity to interact with other manufacturers that care about making their businesses better. The opportunity to interact with other companies through the Lean Sub Group, along with meeting topics that are geared towards manufacturers, provides us an opportunity that we would not obtain with other organizations. If you want to compete in today’s manufacturing environment, why not be a part of an organization where you can interact with other manufacturers wanting to do the same for their businesses and not only survive but thrive and prosper?” – Chris Vering, Knit-Rite
- Regular breakfast meetings or events highlighting a topic of importance to manufacturers
- Plant Tours of local manufacturing facilities
- Access to resources, both local and state, that specialize in serving the manufacturing business community
- Networking opportunities to meet and exchange information with other manufacturers and industry resources
- Opportunities to meet suppliers and customers, in a non-threatening setting
- Members receive $100 off their membership for each new member they refer to KCMN!
- Members only access to our Linked In Discussion group to share information and discuss issues
- Participation in our quarterly Lean Support Group, and our Workforce Strategies Group.
Annual Membership Rates:
Manufacturer – $300
Manufacturer < 25 Employees - $150
Service Provider Member – $600
Student Member – $50
Membership is a company membership, and is renewed annually. KCMN dues are used to operate the group, and fund meetings and special events.