This group is composed of KCMN members who are looking to share ideas and best practices regarding workforce and human resource-related functions. The member group of manufacturers agrees to support each other’s efforts and participate by sharing their strategies and results.
The goals and benefits of the group:
- Learn about other’s best practices in human resources.
- Develop networking relationships with other company HR leaders in order to get suggestions, bounce off ideas, or share successes.
- Discuss HR challenges in your organization including, but not limited to: development of skilled workers, leadership development; creating new relationships within schools or other community resources.
Guidelines for the group:
- The group meets quarterly at a member company for about an hour.
- The group chooses the next meeting date at the meeting, so if you can’t attend, share potential availability for the next meeting.
- Members will take turns suggesting a topic of interest, and group members come to the meeting with suggestions and information on the topic.
- Service providers may be invited to bring information to the discussion, but cannot be regular members of the group.
- Any new member must be approved by all members to avoid conflict of interest; limit is 10 member companies.
In addition to the regular KCMN monthly meetings, this group is an added benefit to KCMN members, as a way to help get more interaction between member companies, and for members to provide support for efforts to improve their workforce strategy.
Should this be of interest to you, or someone else in your company, please send their contact information to Donna at email@example.com, or 816-304-7958